Monday, April 28, 2008

All in a day's work

These pictures are mainly for Ryan (who may not make it back to see the house before we move). Tonight Glenn and I worked furiously to get the kitchen walls done. In about 2 hours, we had the whole room painted...completed! Yay! And I must say, the pictures don't do it justice (I don't have Jon's talent there). The color is just a tiny shade darker than what we had primed it. It's BEAUTIFUL! No longer the pretty, but definitely bathroom looking color.







Now I just need to finish painting the ceiling in the other rooms and touch up the garage...then I'm done! Plant that lovely "for sale" sign in my front yard and I'm good to go.

2 comments:

sharibug said...

You go Jasmine. It looks great and I think it is a lovely color. Good luck with the rest of the painting. Love, Mom

Joycelyn said...

I like that green color a lot. It is soft and inviting! Thanks, Glen, for helping out my sis.