Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Allergies Suck

So I decided to do something which I've never done before....do the weed eating. It really needed to be done and I'm the only one around here who can do it. So after much tinkering and some help from Tiff, I finally got the thing going on Saturday afternoon. Kimberlie was sweet enough to hang out at my house and watch the kids while I went around the house getting rid of weeds and extra grass growth that was trying to climb up the sides of my house. Gotta tell you, it feels so good to accomplish new things! Well...that was til my body started to feel pretty horrible that night. Very achy and my head hurt. All that night I tossed and turned with fever and then chills. No gooda. I got up at 6am to take some tylenol which took the edge off long enough for me to take the kids to sacrament. By Sunday night it hurt to move my head, couldn't stand any light whatsoever, and I couldn't breathe out of my nose. My accomplishment? Giving myself a sinus infection! Never had one before...never had allergies in April either! It's now Tuesday and I was finally able to venture out of the house today. My head still doesn't like quick movements and I wear sunglasses to help with light. Still can't breathe out of my nose, though my left nostril does like to run now. :P Guh-ross. I've been taking sudafed and tylenol. If this isn't cleared up in a couple of days then I'm buying zyrtec and claritin D and making myself a nice cocktail. The kicker? It rained today (and a bit yesterday) and I can tell the grass needs to be cut again....I HATE ALLERGIES!!!!!

P.S. I'm craving chocolate and indulged in the twix that I've had stashed in my purse...but my nose is so stuffy that I didn't get to taste it whatsoever. :( And I'm still craving chocolate....

0 comments: