Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Song for Daddy

Everyone was feeling especially silly one evening while missing Daddy. So I asked if they'd like to sing a song about him....here's what they came up with (it took a few practice runs so that Evelyn could learn the words):

(PSST! Turn your volume up high so you can hear!)



I also realized at this silly time that Marcus knows to call out "cheese!" whenever I whip out the camera...too bad he didn't know to do that a couple of weeks ago when we got our pix done! Oh well...it was fun this night!



Something else we do to lift the spirits when missing Daddy is to read his letters. Julia is reading the latest one from him to Evelyn...


1 comments:

sharibug said...

now that video brought tears to my eyes as I am sure it will Ryan. So sweet Jasmine.
Love You,
Mom