Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just hanging out

Just hanging out...I feel like this is what we've been doing the past few weeks while waiting for school to end and to finally reunite with Ryan. We've been without any sort of communication with him for the past few weeks and so time seems to be going so sloooooowwwww. :P It doesn't help that it's been unusually rainy so that the kids couldn't even go outside to play. So now it's the wii and movies typically. Or drawing and puzzles.

Here's the kiddos on my bed watching Meet the Robinson's (courtesy of Grandmom--thank you so much for lending it to us--they LOVE it! Evelyn quotes it all the time now...cracks me up!)




Jacob randomly telling me (or showing me) his loose teeth--notice his pjs...it's his way of stalling having to go to bed. :)



Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere! Here's Evelyn doing her share. She's gotten really good at doing the hand and feet puzzles. She's also learning to do the ABC's.



My little trio again. I hadn't taken pictures in a while and since they were all lined up so nicely.....:) This was for Daddy.



And since I had the camera out, Julia and Jacob wanted to try their hand at taking pictures for Daddy.





And since school ends tomorrow, Saturday will be spent at the Nature Center (Julia's request). Next week we'll hit the library and Silver Dollar City. Probably a park or two in there too. And of course the gym each morning (I'm still going to have my routine!). I'm hoping to keep myself and the kids busy til we leave next month. I'm thinking this list so far is good. Any other suggestions?

0 comments: