Friday, May 30, 2008

At the park

The sun has finally come out and summer is under way (again--FINALLY). After Marcus woke up from his morning nap, I decided to take the two kiddos to the park for some sunshine and fun. Evelyn was eager to get on the swings while Marcus was still a bit bleary eyed. :) He lit up though when we got there and headed straight for the swings.









Since Marcus slept through lunch, I had packed one for him which he ate while on the swing (what a perfect high chair!!!!). After he finished his pb&j sandwich, he dug into his Bugles. I had to laugh and start clicking away when I noticed him imitating his older siblings by putting the bugles on his fingers (alas, I couldn't help myself and had taught that to Julia and Jacob just last week).



Yummy!


It was hot and a bit humid outside so after about an hour we called it quits and headed over to Andys. :):):):):) Nothing like a chocolate concrete swirled with M&Ms to cool you off! They also offer these great free sample ice cream cones which are the perfect size for kids.....so while Marcus and I enjoyed our concrete, Evelyn happily licked her chocolate cone. :) Talk about the perfect ending to our fun afternoon!

0 comments: