Thursday, June 26, 2008

From the mouth of Evelyn


A small questionaire that originally came from Callie which she did with Isaac. I just asked Evelyn these questions and had a good laugh from the answers she gave me.

What does Mommy always say to you?
"To come here and listen to me."

What makes Mommy happy?
"When I give you a hug."

What makes Mommy sad?
"When I am in trouble"

How does Mommy make you laugh?
"When you tickle me"

What was Mommy like when she was little?
"You liked toys"

How old is Mommy?
"I don't know....28?" (that was with some help from Jacob)

How tall is Mommy?
"Uh, that tall?" (she held her hands out a few inches above her own head)

What does Mommy like to do?
"To give me some dinner"

What doesn't Mommy like to do?
"Wrestle"

What does Mommy do for a job?
"Uh, clean the dishes?"

What is Mommy's favorite food?
"Rice, chicken, and corn" --mind you, Jacob whispered this in her ear and it's more like HIS favorite meal. :)

What do Mommy and Evelyn like doing together?
"Kiss and hug"

How do you know that Mommy loves you?
"Because I love you and you love me"

0 comments: