Friday, June 6, 2008

Flying Butterflies and Leaping Frogs...SDC III

Last year SDC added on an entire new section which I believe targets younger children. It's filled with rides geared towards very small children (Evelyn is able to ride them without an adult or older sibling) which I think is awesome. We went and hung out there for a few hours...:) Jacob in the background "Don't forget about me!!!!!" Right next to (literally about 10 steps) the butterflies is the leaping frogs. Evelyn, Jacob and Julia LOVE this ride. They're all able to ride it without having someone older/taller with them. There is no height restriction on these bad boys. I've seen parents with infants on them. Funny thing...I hadn't ever ridden them til Wed. It was always Ryan crammed in sideways trying to please Evelyn. LOL. Well, I feel really bad now...it was quite funny then. Since I deemed Marcus big enough, I took him to ride these and about lost my stomach halfway through. These things really do bounce up and down (uh, I have some serious motion sickness problems). :0! But Marcus was just giggling and laughing the entire time! (while I tried to laugh it off and also hold onto his shirt to make quite sure he didn't fall out).

0 comments: